Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dream Vacation


If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Albany.  The most important reason I would go to Albany is because I was born there, and I would like to know what it felt like to live in Albany for the first three months of my life.  Yes, I lived in Albany for three months, and the next thing you know, I am growing up in the Bronx with a white family (Christians).  (Does being born in Albany make me Albanian?)

If I were to go to Albany, I think a lot of people would be nice and friendly.  (Hey, that’s me!!!  I’m Albanian!!) and there will be beautiful houses everywhere with gardens to decorate the lawn (…maybe I’m 85% Albanian).

Maybe if I spent my childhood in Albany, I’d be rich…(Albany, the city…the capital that’s never poor…which brings me down to 64.97% Albanian (I love math)).  But I can’t, my childhood stayed in the Bronx and you know what they say, “what happens in the Bronx, stays in the Bronx.”  (Which brings me down to 55.55% Albanian (more math)).  

I can imagine me in Albany, swimming in a pool of green Jacksons.  I can also imagine gold statues as pillars to hold up my golden house.

No comments:

Post a Comment